Saturday, April 24, 2010

Steph and Brittany - 4/23/2010 - Five Minuets of WTF




There was like an hour of footage, and I just decided to post the highlights. Youtube only lets me post videos 10 min and under. =(

1 comment:

  1. I don't have the words for how much I love you guys. I'm actually crying from laughing silently. We get Glee, but we don't have a TV in the house and the internet's busted. We can't Hulu from outside AMERICAAAAAH anyway. But one of my housemates has thirteen episodes downloaded, so I'm fairly addicted.
    Dude next to me may have heard your laughing/yelling because my fucked up earphones don't keep the sound in. Whatever. I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help imagining tiny birds laying sulfurous eggs in there and I find it disgusting.

    Fuck it. I am watching this again.
    Alyssa, stop taunting me with your cookie, betch!

    ReplyDelete