Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
I hope you beautiful people are all doing well. Steph, Brit, and Liz I enjoyed your videos very much! and I'm still working on getting one up of my own. It's taking like forever to upload to youtube (i have 1743 minutes remaining) and I even tried sending it thru my phone but alas no luck. So i have no clue what to tell you...
Thanks for all your get better wishes by the way! I feel mostly back to normal, stupid strep throat.
So today was a very vanilla day as steph might say. it was amazingly boring but it was nice to have a day to catch up and be lazzzy. I had lunch with Jonny E and went to target to pick up something for my momma for momma's day. I only ended up getting her a card because I can't for the life of me figure out what else to get her.. any ideas?
LOVEEEEEEE you guys!
<3 A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment