skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I'm a rocket ship on way to Mars on a collision course.
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Brittany- 6/13
WOOHOO a video!
its a tad bit out dated. filmed it on thursday.
WARNING: my voice is no where near as loud as the music sections.
1 comment:
Liz OT
June 16, 2010 at 5:03 AM
OMG I LOVE YOUR HAIR
OMG HEY ARNOLD BATTLE
OMG I'M HOME, LET'S PARTY
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(56)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(7)
Malajube "Montreal -40°C"
Brittany- Americans love zombies.
Brittany- 6/13
Brittany- uhh, yeah.
6/5/2010 Steph - Driving with Brap!
hi all!i work full time at an office and actually ...
Liz - FINALLY
►
May
(26)
►
April
(21)
About Me
BLS
View my complete profile
OMG I LOVE YOUR HAIR
ReplyDeleteOMG HEY ARNOLD BATTLE
OMG I'M HOME, LET'S PARTY