Wow.
this thing made me so confused...
ok well hello everyone, obviously i have finally gotten a chance to post something on here although i don't have much to tell you.
well i can start by saying that my web cam is lame and only works when it decides to, i did make a video to post buttttt i don't know if it will work. we shal see. if anything one of the guys I'm going to be living with in FL has a camera that works and a pretty sweet editor thingy too, so I'll use that when i'm down there.
AAAANNNNYYYWAAAAYYY it's 2:44AM so I'm going to be heading to bed although i would like to give a few shout outs before i go to bed:
~i anyone hasn't checked out this show on hulu called If I Can Dream... you should, because it's pretty cool.
~brittany, i love you for comment on facebook directed to the loser oklahoman, i'm sure both ling ling and tay tay will appreciate it.
~liz, i miss you! i hope Ireland is treating you well <3
and thats all i haveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee folks.
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

miss alyssa, put your name in the title you silly goose. i was so confused at first as to who you were. haha.
ReplyDeleteglad you liked my comments :)
-brittany.
'Oklahoman' killed me dead.
ReplyDeleteLovelovelove, pretty lady!