Monday, May 24, 2010

Alyssa- Florida

Hello Ladies-
I'm not sure where to start. Well, first I made it to FL alright! I don't have much time to tell you everything because I have to leave for work in 20 minutes but i'll give you a quick run down.
Monday-drove a whole lot, stopped in NC for the night
Tueaday- drove even more and finally made it to FL around 6 pm
Wednesday- visited people at work and bought furnature from ikea
Thursday- I had a training class for 9 hours which left me in information overload and with a migrain
Friday- RELAX!!! and then got uber drunk with people from work
Saturday-Blizzard Beach (water park if you didn't know) with everyone and then I worked till closing
Sunday- Typhoon Lagoon (another water park) with the same people from work and then House of Blues with everyone.

and now it's monday and I slept in, cleaned, and now i'm getting ready to go to work. Probably doing the same thing tomorrow and then wednesday i'm going Coco Beach :]


Sooooo yeah i've been keeping busy haha but now I really have to run. I loveeeeeeeeeeee you all and i'll be back on soon hopefully with a Vlog when my friend chris isn't busy.

<3 a

2 comments:

  1. I was about to post a post that said RIP Boogernipple. but yay a post!
    and yay having fun!
    i miss you!
    <3brap

    ReplyDelete